Fig. 244 Emergency Vent Makeover
The design of our Fig. 244 Emergency Vent is undergoing a makeover. The Morrison emergency vents, that our customers have been buying for years, will soon look a little different. Rest assured that the quality and value that these vents, and all Morrison products have embodied for years, is not changing. The most notable difference in the new design is that the heavy cover, which has been dome-shaped for many years, is now going to be flat. The body portion of the newly design vents saw very little change from the old model. Please see the examples below (Old design on left, new design on right).
In addition to the visual differences, here are some other changes to note:
- All sizes and styles of the 244 Series Emergency Vent are now UL and ULC Listed
- The FKM O-Ring seal is now easily replaceable
- The flow ratings (cfh) for nearly all sizes of the new design have increased. The 4" size vents saw a slight decrease. As tested in a third party lab and verified by UL
- The vent covers will have the same great powder coat finish
- All of our parts numbers will remain the same to avoid confusion and the need to update your computer systems
Again, please be assured that our new design meets the same standards for quality and value for which our products are known. If you have questions or concerns, any of our customer service people will be happy to assist you at (800) 553-4840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.